Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend is in circling mode!

It looks like Cole's Ten Beach Challenge will be placed on hold for another weekend. My separation with Donna is taking precedence.
I'll be cleaning up my old digs in Carolina, and installing some new floor covering in the Bathroom. Yesterday, I had the house bug bombed, and on Sunday there will be a massive cleaning party, so that I can get the house prepared so that Cole can come over on the weekends. This 1920's shotgun(Camp)house has been a stable living arrangement for the Bachelors of our family since the early 1900's with a little paint, new screen doors, a new refrigerator, a decent TV, and Internet. But I must admit, it is a dramatic change from the 2850 sq.ft. house that my soon to be x-wife will reside .

No comments:

Post a Comment